Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Virtual Visits!

So nice to see you here! Hope break is going well.

Just a reminder to check out the COMMENTS under each post. You can leave direct responses to one another, or read what others have said.

Also don't forget that this is a digital environment. That means that it is more than just a place to store your typed up responses. You can put up links to anything and everything. So, for example, if you make a reference to concerns about inequitable tracking practices, just highlight it and then click the button above that looks like a chain (next to the big T with the colors under it). That allows you to type in a web address and it will make the link for you!

Have fun with it.

Talk soon,
LB :)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Lesley:

I had a hard time downloading a picture and thought I had lost my blog. I am new to this, but am finding it to be a fun way of communicating. I haven't finished posting my blog...I still have more to say. I wanted to meet the 7 o'clock deadline first, and then be a little more creative.

Mindy